In the last 8 years Friedrick has co-founded 3 start-up tech companies and a retail business with bootstrap funding, sometimes from personal credit cards, loans and raised capital from family and friends. Building his businesses on a shoe-string utilizing Agile, Lean and Scrum development practices. He has pitched projects to US Congress and Venture Capital Organizations in Silicon Valley, Boulder, Denver and Chicago.
Friedrick is an ambitious and creative problem solver, especially using IT. He is a quick learner and diligent worker, often learning new software or code languages as needed by each new project. He has a mind for continuously improving process and procedures to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Friedrick is an expert at managing remote international software development. He has managed over 50 people in 14 countries to develop software solutions. As a technical project manager and startup entrepreneur he has a working knowledge of a variety of internet technologies including;
Developing Mobile Applications for iPhone and Android and SMS.
Cloud web services including Amazon AWS, Xeround Databases and Heroku API. Developing and implementing customized software for Enterprise organizations including hospitals and Samsung.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Agile Software Development Principles including SCRUM, XP and KANBAN.
- Project Management following the PMI PMBOK as a certified PMP.
- Mobile App development for iOS and Android.
- Startup Technologies and Disruptive Innovation.
- Enterprise applications for optimizing corporate work flows.
- Wireframe UI/UX design of applications.
- Writing Project Proposals or Statement of Work.
- Estimating Budgets, Schedules and Financial Projections.
- Managing and Trouble Shooting Software/Web Development.
- Database and Solution Architecture.
- Creative Problem Solving.
- Enterprise Operational Efficiency and SaaS development.
- Developing and Implementing API for web services for Mobile Apps.
- Cloud Server Integrations.
- Managing remote international development teams.
- Risk Management.